CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

How many times can I say...


...how fun this all is??? I am so excited about all I am doing this weekend. I really, really, really don't want to go to work tomorrow!!!

Here is my layout for the kraft paper challenge. Another I have wanted to do for a while, and I picked up the papers when my Mom and I were at a Crop for the Cure a few years ago. It was really simple and fast, but with all the pics I have and want to scrap in my lifetime I really need to do this 'quick' scrapping more often. The part that took the longest today and yesterday, while thinking about this challenge, was figuring out what "Kraft" paper is....I finally found the answer at Robyn's (MPS) Facebook page...she said it's any paper that looks like wet sand...so here's my take on that challenge.

As for this page...I remember how scared J was when we bought this smaller quad...he didn't want to ride it himself. Now, there is no stopping any of them! :)

This may be my last post today...even though I really want to make the cupcake challenge (I can picture a group of cupcakes and the title 'Sweet Heart'), wanted to do the Mom challenge (have some beautiful purple paper with an overlay...thinking about how I never knew what being a mother would mean...how wonderful it is); and the altering challenge (I have three red mailboxes that I didn't use at Valentines' Day...thinking of making one into something else). So there are my ideas...if I don't make them in time for the challenge deadline Monday at least I have even more ideas rolling around in my brain. I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING!!! :)

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Great layout!:) All your projects are so wonderful!! Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog:)

Missy said...

Love this layout too---I agree with you, I have so many pics I want to scrap my style is really simple too!!