CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...and more!


It's a great day at our house...we have nowhere to go and it's raining so we get to chill all day. Okay, I'll have to do some laundry -- or someone will. ;) The boys have a few projects to finish up that are due this week so we'll work on those -- that will definitely require Mom to help. :)

I had a great day yesterday scrapping for 8 hours, so I'm going to continue today. Yeah! I have one for the My Pink Stamper kid layout challenge that I want to finished and will submit (scanned and added above)....then I'll look back at the challenges I didn't do and see what strike my creativity today. Maybe the Mother's Day challenge...something about how I never knew just how rewarding it would be to be the Mom of these great boys. I also really want to do something for the cupcake challenge (#3 maybe?)....I have the cutest cupcakes on my Paisley Cricut cartridge that I want to play with....wish I had cupcake mix for inspiration.

I am skipping my workout today...but I've earned it and I will not feel guilt (for a change, lol). I have worked out as scheduled for 41 days straight (with the correct rest days inserted of course accordng to my trainer), but today I'm taking a Mom day...and I might even have some of those cinnamon rolls that DH is making for me. Yum!

So for anyone who actually reads my blog and is a Mother I wish you a great Mother's Day filled with whatever it is that makes you happy...time with kids and DH, skippin a workout, sweets, a favorite activity, etc. For all women who aren't Mother's in the 'traditional' sense I say Happy Mother's Day to you too. I know many women who don't have children but are Mothers to many...their pets, their students, a great Aunt and/or Godmother, and loving to all who know her...so to all women I say Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love your layout, it's too cute---and yes the car from my card would be perfect from it!! I told my hubby we need to buy our little man a car like that this summer, just so I can scrap the pages of him in it!!!! ;) Emjoy your Mother's Day workout free, and YES, you EAT those cinnamon rolls!!!! :)

Madison said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am happy you found inspiration in my work:) My mom loves using puppets with her kids too:)
~Madison funykcards.blogspot.com