CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's Palm Sunday, April and Easter Project Time!



Today, as we start Holy Week and head back to school I wanted to share with you a project I make each year with my Kindergarten kiddos. It's so easy, and so beautiful too.

We start with cardboard cut-outs of crosses, glue elbow macaroni on them and let them dry. I love to see how some kids use only a few pieces of macaroni and others use as many as will fit.

Over break I stopped in at school to feed the bird and the first grade fish, and picked up the crosses. I bought a $4 can of gold metallic spray paint, and they turned into these beautiful gold crosses. The kids are going to be so excited to see them on their desks tomorrow morning and I am so excited to see my kiddos!

I will share some other Easter projects this week and some beautiful pictures from around our place that prove Spring is here. Have a great week! :)

Rhonda :)

1 comment:

Missy said...

Great idea---and a very meaningful project, too!!