CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zoo Album

Here's a mini-album I made for my boys. I had so many pictures of our trips to the zoo that I decided to just put them into a mini-album, instead of doing large 12x12 pages over and over. I think the album turned out really cool.


















These two pages are so touching to me. They are simple in style but say so much with the words and the pictures...years apart...still convey the same message of brothers who really care for each other. <3



I especially love the humor and boys' input on this last page...each boy wrote part of the saying and then signed their name below...I like that it incorporates their handwriting and that it is funny because it's totally us. :)



I wish I had information on all the items I used, but it is all stuff I collected over the years from swaps, purchases and my own creations as I put it together. I hope it's an inspiration for others. :) The album is about 24 pages, so I've put a lot here, but lucky for you not all..... thanks for looking! :)

Rhonda :)

3 comments:

Missy said...

Great album---so full of cute details!!

Nuts in a Tree said...

Thanks Missy...I just *love* it. :)

GrammaG20 said...

Rhonda-Darling album! You are going to be a Friday Friend on my blog next week. Your blog is so cute and I love your ideas. I knew before I read anything that you were a teacher. And it looks like a good one, too. Would yo consider doing a guest post on my other blog?