CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Shower Invitations

Since I am officially a Pinterest Addict - seriously, I have to only get on when I can devote 2 hours or more and then I must stick to the strict time limit or my butt would go numb - I have found so many great ideas on there for a bridal shower we are holding for my cousin.


However, I needed to come up with invitations, and it's hard to not only find what you like but to put it together in real life. Amazingly, last week after my DS3's 11th Birthday I threw this idea together and I have to say I *love* it. What do you think? :)





We are also including "Wishes" and "Recipe" cards to make a gift for her from everyone. Here is an example of the Recipe part...made with Stampin Up! stamps. I will edit or make my own for the Wishes part. :)



Now, of course I have 100s of great 'stolen' ideas for everything else...and I will be using many of them with my Mom's approval since this really is her shower for her Niece and I'm just helping..but Pinterest and my own imagination are making this FUN!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I think they turned out terrific!! I love the "she said yes" in the middle, and the flowers--plus the recipe card turned out great!!

Nuts in a Tree said...

I too love the "She Said Yes" part...which I got from some other creative person somewhere so if I figure it out I'll add credit again. Anyway, we plan to carry the "She Said Yes" throughout the decorations too...and my cousin absolutely *loved* the invite. She's so worth it. :)

R.