CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine's Day Countdown!

Tonight as soon as I posted my previous blog entry I saw this on top of my craft cabinet and remembered that I wanted to use it as a Valentine's Day Countdown for my boys.


So, out came the Simply Charmed cartridge and these Love Bugs were created for the Valentine's Countdown mailbox.



Each day I will add something for them to the box...just like our Advent box (which we love). :)

I also made one for my nephew which I will mail to him...he loves mail! :)

Each Love Bug will have a message about just one of the many things I love about the boy who receives it.

Valentine's fun! :)

2 comments:

Missy said...

SO, so cute! The mailbox and little love bugs are adorable!!!

Nuts in a Tree said...

I just love that cartridge! The Love Bugs are actually still on my fridge door. :)

R.