CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January happenings....

Well, I actually scrapped this past weekend...I made 23 adorable critters from my "Create a Critter" cart for my Kindergarten kiddos. They 'love' them. We will attach them to their writing binders tomorrow, and as the year goes along they will also write about their critter. Fun for the kids and scrapping for me. I'll try to post a pic.

Working really hard on organizing my classroom info for Common Core Standards, RTI, and ideas for a standards based report card. It's so much to take in...and so much to plan...organization is the key, but it's so hard to get it together.

Open House this week at school...prayers going up for good enrollment numbers!

Using a new Christmas present a TON...my Toshiba Thrive tablet. I would love to use it more for school...including cool apps for the kiddos to use. Any ideas are welcomed....I see lots for the Ipads, but as a techno rookie I don't know how to find the good stuff for my tablet yet. :)

Off to do some web surfing for ideas...school, scrap and home...not necessarily in that order. Bottle of wine opened and a glass poured...I think I'm ready to surf...but I 'must' limit my time on Pinterest! ;)

Take care!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Common Core, Common Core, yes, yes. A familiar term around my district as well. Glad your semester is off to a great start!!