CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day 2


It's another snow day for us. The snow from yesterday was replaced by sleet overnight, and since early this morning there have now been big, fluffy snowflakes falling. It is so beautiful if you don't have to drive in it. And...since I don't have to go anywhere I am going to spend some time throwing random thoughts your way here at my blog. Lucky you! :)

I actually accomplished a few things I wanted to do yesterday...and am very excited to only have about 3 pages left on DS2's baby book. I am up and dressed today..no sweatpants, lol...so all the guys keep asking me where I'm going (smarty pants boys!). I am craving an iced coffee like crazy...the only bad part about being snowed in...I am thinking I might actually have to invest in a little coffee maker one day. I wonder if they make one that makes iced coffee, OR...hey, maybe I could use my Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker...hmmmm..have to think about that one. Makes me smile just thinking it might work!

Oh, and here's a really great video to check out at BigMama's blog. It's on tying scarves. You see I am actually wearing a scarf with my completed outfit today and that's what is probably throwing the guys for a loop. I never wear them but my girlfriend makes them and I have several, so I really need to get with it and start wearing them. Anyway, I was telling another friend at school about this video on scarf tying and I'm going to share it right here: http://thebigmamablog.com/index.php/page/2/. Check it out and learn new ways to tie your scarf to look really cool or be really warm! lol There is also a video at Angie's Bring the Rain blog: http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/. Angie has declared this the year of the scarf, so that's how this all started. So, get something warm to drink, grab a scarf, go watch the videos and tie one on! lolol

Sorry I could not get the links to work for those two sites...I am going to work on figuring that out today...maybe. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, please let me know.

Enjoy the pictures of the beautiful snow fall out here and stay warm!

1 comment:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

I love snow days in KY! I remember when St. Cecilia's closed for a whole week after a snowstorm right after Christmas in '98/'99. That was a great time to be a teacher! ;0)

As for the links, just highlight the text you want to make into a link and then click the hyperlink button. It will pop up a window for you to insert the url. Click ok and you should be good to go!

Love,
Jane