CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Some mind wanderings...

Our 4th snow day...we will be in school FOREVER! lol

I haven't checked it out yet, but heard today about www.savethechildren.org where you can buy valentines for your kiddos based on favorite children's books. The cards are really cute (saw them on t.v.) and are 28 for $25. All proceeds go to children in the U.S. who are in need and homeless. Sounds cool and the cards really are adorable!

We went to see Mall Cop today...very "silly" funny...the kids and us adults laughed a lot...he is hilarious so it was goofy and fun.

We also went bowling before the movie and I have one thing to say...I like Wii bowling better (because I am *much* better at it on the Wii). :)

Someone plowed our driveway today, and for that I am grateful...don't know who, but they are a snow angel for sure. :)

Finally, I have friends who are in Vegas without me AGAIN...and it makes me think I need new friends! lol j/k What I need to do is change my cell number so they stop texting me to tell me about it. ;)

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for visiting my blog! :0)

No comments: