CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

A favorite lo and....yep....snow pics!

Another snow day....it's a nice long weekend, and I'd much rather travel to school on clean dry roads, but....enough already! lol

The florist lady trekked through the snow to our house today and brought me a beautiful planter of flowers and Birthday balloons! So beautiful and a sweet surprise from DH and the boys. :)

Here is the lo of Blossom that I wanted to share (I think I mentioned that on an earlier post). I did post it at my sb.com site too. Goal achieved! :)



And....now...snow pics...just a few from this Winter Wonderland. :) It is so pretty and it is winter...so I'll just enjoy it.

Pic from the front porch.


Back of house....so glad we live in a time where we do NOT use that outhouse! Can you imagine??? OMG!!!


I am going to post some of those sports los soon. Take care and stay warm!

Rhonda

No comments: