CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inspired to scrap...and snow!

More snow is headed our way for Thursday. The hard part is that it may not be too much until mid-morning...well, that means we may have the kiddos to school and then have to do an early dismissal..ugh..that's always so stressful.

I have started doing some major sorting of the boys' sports pics...want to do some work with those this week, especially if I am home.

I really need to be at school and teaching, we've had snow and sickness -- I had 5 out of 16 kiddos out last week on the one full day out of two that we were in school. Okay, I will be fine....it's still 180 days in the end. :)

I hope to work on those sports lo, scraplift a fun 'oh the places you'll go' lo, and some other ideas I've found during the My Pink Stamper blog hop. I also need to post a lo for her challenge, and add my lo of Blossom (one of our dogs, the crazy one) to my sb.com site and perhaps here.

Okay, lots of plans.....we'll see 'where I go'. :) Stay warm!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Thanks for the comment on my card!! And I agree about needing to be at school teaching.....I figured out today that with Christmas break rolled in there, I've only taught EIGHT DAYS in the last MONTH due to snow days & holidays mixed in!!! Crazy!!!