CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Goodies for my Kindergarten kiddos

Today was another snow day...nothing like in the rest of the country but icy roads and the constant blowing wind across them is continuuing to be a problem.

Anyway, I cleaned all my scrap stuff and pulled things I'll never use...I'm going to donate them to Children's Hospital...they can always use craft items. If you are looking to clean-up too you can always donate to a hospital or school. :)

Here are a few pics of some goodies bags I made for my Kindergarten class. I gave these to them on the first day back in January. They loved them! I got the idea from Robyn at My Pink Stamper...she makes this kind of goodie bag a lot for her kiddos and she had a great penguin for her most recent bags. I didn't have the Simply Charmed cartridge, so I used the cute little guy you see here from Create a Critter and I also added his igloo. The stamps are from Stampin' Up...and I used Stickles on the flakes and snowballs for a little added touch. The kids probably only noticed the goodies, but I think they came out really cute. I can't wait to make some for Valentine's Day.

Wherever you are stay warm...I heard today that 49 states have snow (even Hawaii does in the mountains)...only Florida does not, but I'll bet it's not as warm as usual down there...sooooo....everyone stay warm and be safe! Now, here are the pics!



No comments: