CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow and Braces

K got his braces today. He seems fine about them, but as a Mom I feel bad...or is it guilt?..that he has to have them. :( Probably "Mom Guilt" (can you hear the scary music when I say that...kind of like 'duh, duh, duh')....because we all know it's my fault, right? ;)

Snow day today! Didn't do a lot at home...I wasn't home long when they called to say they could do the braces today instead of tomorrow...yahoo no missing school for him. I did work on some 50th Birthday cards we are sending to our Priest for his 50th on 1/23 which is also my Birthday. :)

I don't know if we will have another snow day or not...it hasn't stopped all day but not a lot of accumulation on the roads when we went to the dentist at 2:00, but the roads were really bad when we came home from the dentist. DH and the other two boys are at the ski slopes. May need those skis to get home!

I will scrap if home tomorrow, and hope to post some projects here on my blog this week.

Ahhh, kind of like talking to myself here...but never know who might be checking in...if you do please give me a holler in the comments if you don't mind. :)

Stay warm!

No comments: